Monday, August 8, 2016

Sailor Moon Sailor Jupiter Collectibles

I'm obsessed with Sailor Moon. Completely consumed by it sometimes. I drool as I read new merchandise news and freak out when I see a lot on eBay that I just can't pass up. I think I have a problem...I just can't resist the sparkle and delicious magical nostalgia that is packed into every little item.

I've been buying up a lot of items and plan on selling them after I have reveled in their beauty for a bit. I'm also practicing the art of arranging-things-in-a-pleasing-manner. Please enjoy some arrangements on some beautiful Sailor Jupiter goodies!

You have my permission to share and use these, I just ask that you include the watermark and not sell prints or files of them. Copyright law is a thing, let's all be cool to each other ;)


sailor jupiter moon toys figures globes charms pen re-ment figuarts

What we have here is a S.H. Figuarts Sailor Jupiter sitting with some Sebon Star necklaces in her colors, 3 Re-Ment sets (Cafe Sweets, Birthday Cake and Everyday Items), earphone charms, a bottle cap figure, water globe gashapons, shoe and henshin rod charms, Twinkle Dolly phone strap and a full-size henshin rod pen that really writes!

sailor jupiter moon toys figures globes charms pen re-ment figuarts

I just love the tiny foods! They look good enough to eat!!

sailor jupiter moon toys figures globes charms pen re-ment figuarts

The water globes are just gorgeously shiny!

sailor jupiter moon toys figures globes charms pen re-ment figuarts

I love how unique those shoe charms are. I might have to get them all!

sailor jupiter moon toys figures globes charms pen re-ment figuarts

Twinkle Dollies are high quality little figures. I love the details!

sailor jupiter moon toys figures globes charms pen re-ment figuarts

Can you spot the stray tiara? I used to own a 12 inch doll but sold her. Her lonely tiara resurfaced recently. It never seemed to want to fit into her head :(

sailor jupiter moon toys figures globes charms pen re-ment figuarts

The earphone charms make it look like you're wearing cute earrings!

sailor jupiter moon toys figures globes charms pen re-ment figuarts

Jupiter looks so happy to be surrounded by her favorite things! I wish she could bake me a real life cake!

And just for fun I hung a couple charms on a 3D printed tree. Can you imagine sitting under a tree full of Sailor Moon charms? Pure heaven...

sailor jupiter moon toys figures globes charms pen re-ment figuarts

Hope you had fun gazing at the sparkly! Keep an eye out for my upcoming posts. I plan on doing this with every senshi! Can't wait!!




No comments:

Post a Comment