Friday, January 9, 2015

3D Printed Custom Cookie Cutters On Etsy!


Hi Everyone! For those of you who don't know, I regularly make and sell custom cookie cutters!

My husband ventured into the fascinating realm of 3D printing a couple of years ago. With help from the ever-eager-to-serve chatrooms and forums of the online community, he toiled and calibrated and -re-calibrated to get a fairly reliable machine up and running. I have a little Etsy shop under my LLC and custom cookie cutters are currently my primary product!

I usually get a conversation going with interested customers about their design first and work out the details. Then I print up their order within 3 days of payment and it gets shipped off to the customer! If you ever have a need for cutters for clay, dough or anything else you can roll out, this is a great solution that is inexpensive, durable and fun to use!

Visit this link to see the details and order your fabulous, one-of-a-kind cutter shapes!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/124366180/custom-cookie-cutters-5-dollars-each-3d?

Here are a few examples of shapes we have done in the past. These are more generic shapes but we are happy to do logos, characters and more!


Collie dog cutters


Sports team cutter


Sports team cutter


Zombie head cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment