Saturday, November 5, 2011

GEEX 2011 - First Debut Of Lugia!

GEEX (Gaming & Electronics Expo) was last month and it was the first place I was privileged to debut Lugia! My husband wore him, while I wore Lyra from Pokemon SoulSilver (the female trainer you play in the game). My friend Kat was Charmander and her little brother made an awesome Ash. We were the first ones on stage for the cosplay contest and even got our picture in the Salt Lake Tribune! We performed a little skit where Ash and Charmander walk on stage, I follow them and demand a Pokemon battle and send Lugia after them. Lugia does some attacks but misses. Charmander uses Charm and hugs Lugia. It was absolutely precious :3 You can also see them in action in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uyd7r47xV4

We won a gift card to Salt City Burger as a group and used it that night. The food there was AWESOME. I highly recommend it. It ain't your typical burger joint. I got the burger with ground bacon in it with carmelized onions and guacamole. ZOMG, yum.

Here are the photos from the Tribune! I love my derpy "surfing" pose, haha.

pokemon soul silver lugia lyra cosplay cosplayers geex 2011 gaming and electronics expo convention anime


pokemon soul silver lugia lyra ash charmander cosplay cosplayers geex 2011 gaming and electronics expo convention anime


No comments:

Post a Comment